Our first batch sold out in 6 hours. We've created five times as many for the second batch, which should reach us on Wednesday 27th/Thursday 28th January 2021. If you place an order before this date we will dispatch as soon as they are available.
Utilising scraps of material that would otherwise end up in landfill, these durable bucket bags are super versatile and a more environmentally-friendly alternative to mass-produced bags.
- Use as a wetsuit changing mat
- Load up with kit and chuck in the boot of the car/van
- Fill with rubbish as a re-usable beach clean bin bag
- Made with upcycled offcuts from the manufacture of boat covers and offshore kit bags
- Each one is unique
- Easy-carry rope handles
- 39cm tall x 38cm wide
- Made in Scotland in partnership with Montrose
Please note: as these are made from offcuts, every single one is unique and we can't guarantee the colours or logo placement will match those shown in the images.
P&P is FREE for all UK orders over £30, or £2.50 if your order is under £30.
(European P&P is free for orders over £60, or £8 if under £60).
Claim a FREE sticker with orders over £30. Use FREESTICKER at checkout to reduce the price of your chosen sticker to £0, otherwise we'll throw one of our choosing in to your package.